I think it is time for a change. A change for something in my life. I am not sure yet if it will be moving the furniture around, painting a wall or two or just doing something different with my mornings and evenings. This change does not include the changing of jobs. That unfortunately is not a possibility.
I feel like a need a new direction....with something. Maybe I will take up a new hobby. How hard can that be. Will I still have time to craft, scrapbook and do my card making while still making time for my family and friends. I guess I do need some selfish time. Everyone should be able to have 2-3 hours to themselves once a week. It is a new day. I will start something tomorrow. What will it be, you ask??? I am not sure but I am inspired to do so.
Sunday, September 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment