Boy, oh, boy. It is 4:11am and I am writing because I can't seem to sleep well these last few days. I guess it doesn't help that I don't feel well and am running a fever. The last thing I want is the flu....not to mention the Swine Flu. UGH! I have definitely stayed clear from anyone who was itching their nose, coughing or looking slightly pale. I have been so crazy about hand sanitizer and washing my hands when in contact with any surface outside my home. I just don't want to be sick again!
Poor Jared, he looked at me last night and said, "Here we go again". I hate that he knows bad is coming....it's like he can sense the doctor bills coming. Well, all I can do is get plenty of rest and fluids. Again, it doesn't help that I can't sleep. So, some sleep......please!
Sunday, September 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment