Monday, September 21, 2009

Figured Out

Monday starts the new week. This is going to be a long one for me. I lost an employee last week, I have another on maternity leave and one other that is just part time. I need a vacation but have no time to take it. No, I am not whining, just stating the obvious.


Though I find myself knee deep in work, my days are getting over faster and without panic. At the end of the day I know I still have a lot of work to do however I still have tomorrow. There are only so many tomorrows until deadlines need to be reached. I thought having an assistant would help me stay more organized which in fact it made me crazy. I just might be a control freak! She did help me a lot but then when I did need to do something on my own I would find myself asking her where, what, when and why. I wasn't entering in half of my accounting so when I went to bill I was completely confused. Hopefully I have things figured out.


I am not sure if I am going to hire anyone new. My employee on maternity leave is due to come back part time for the next month or so and then maybe full time. With business going well right now it is still hard to see what the next couple of months will bring. Gotta watch those payroll and spending dollars. Especially if I am not sure if the whole assistant thing is helping or hurting.


Another day, another dollar.


No comments:

Post a Comment