Saturday, September 12, 2009

I'm not the sick one!

Jared woke up this morning not feeling well. With his birthday Monday, it looks as though it is going to be a quiet one. I keep telling him that it has to be his allergies but he looks miserable and says he feels horrible. I am just hoping that I don't get sick. I'm always the sick one. There is a certain determination I have at the moment to NOT be the sick one.

As much as I feel bad, I am staying away from Jared until he is feeling better. There is something about men and when they don't feel well. It's like life as they know it has completely ended. Someone needs to tend to their every need and want. I think it is so funny. Yet if a woman is sick, we are still expected to act as if we are fine, take care of the laundry, the kids/pets and so forth. Well, I guess I pity him. He looks so helpless.

Let's hope he feels better soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment