Sunday, July 29, 2012

Early Baby...?

After my 37th week OB appointment on Friday, my doctor was a little concerned.  Not only have I started swelling the last few days more than I need, the baby didn't grow much in the last week not to mention my blood pressure went from a normal 110 to a 165.  YIKES!  So I was sent to the hospital for more lab tests and monitoring just to be on the safe side.  Labs came back ok but doc still wants to see me again Monday.  He says if things are better he might just put me on bed rest for the next two weeks so the baby can cook a little longer or if things aren't as great....he'll induce by the end of the week.  Not going to lie, I like the sound of that.  Between the nerves in my neck being pinched and not being able to feel my fingers with an aching pain down my arm to swelling like crazy legs -  I'm ready to have this baby.    Jared's been great and his eye procedure went well as far as we can tell thus far.  It can take up to six months to see any major improvements however I think his eyes in general look better and are less irritated. 

I wanted to post a few pics of crafty things I have done for the baby's room, one of which was a quilt my mom made.  It's super cute.  Jared however after finishing the canvases I painted and put letters on...decided to hang them OVER the closet.....near the ceiling...???  I said thank you and walked away.  I was annoyed but couldn't break his heart at the same time to tell him they won't be staying there....who puts stuff like that near the ceiling?  These things should be eye level.  I also made some closet hanger organizers with some stampin up craft paper.  I think they turned out cute.  I put my label maker to work putting month sizes on them to keep things separated.  YAY!  Things are coming together and almost done.  Jared even put the car seat in my car and started putting all the other baby gear together just in case.  I think the doctor scared him that we will have a baby in less than a week.  It's cute, he's definitly excited.  Well, we'll keep posting, there just might be a baby in less than 7 days.



No comments:

Post a Comment