Friday, July 6, 2012

The Countdown...

OKAY!  So we are at the last 6 weeks.  I have had done well since getting over the nausea however at my last appointment I told Dr. B I was feeling great and I'm pretty sure that was the kicker.  I now feel so out of body and uncomfortable.  Tis that wonderful thing of being pregnant. 

Lots of things to look forward to this weekend.  Jared decided not to have the corneal transplant.  His doctor found a clinical trial to get into before we go down the transplant road.  We have read about this procedure for a few years now and have never been able to see anyone about it.  Jared always missed the trial or openings by a few weeks.  The US Food and Drug Admin finally approved two doctors in Washington State to do CXL - Crosslinking for Keratoconus patients.  We found out four days before surgery Jared was a candidate.  However, barely made it in.  Jared scans were soooo bad.  We almost didn't make it.  I'm excited this is the way we will go.  However, it's spendy for us right now with a little man about ready to make an appearance.  So I'm a little on edge regarding that not to mention timing.  I feel like we are cutting it close to the arrival of our baby boy.

My emotions are crazy right now.  Throughout this pregnancy I've been moody....I'll be the first to admit but only crying every now and again.  Now being six weeks away....I CRY AT EVERYTHING.  What is wrong with me?  Poor Jared, it kills him to see me in tears.  So I sent him away to be with his family on a camping trip before he has surgery and before this little guy comes.  I hope he's having fun cause I miss him tons.

Today I go to the Dr to see if this baby is coming early!  My last few appointments I have measured a little big so either this baby is coming earlier than thought OR this is going to be one big baby!  Jared keeps telling me it's a large baby since he was over 10lbs!  I'm hoping under 8lbs personally.

My shower is this weekend, on my birthday, and it's gonna be hot!  I'm excited to see my friends and open mini items.  Love baby stuff.  It's sooo cute when it's so little!  Mom and Dad are hanging out with me this weekend for my bday along with my bro, Andrea and Aubrie....my stinking cute niece.  Awe, love her to pieces, she makes my heart melt.  She turns the big ONE in two weeks!  I can't believe the time has passed so fast. 

Now that I have rambled on about many different things, I'll make this come to a close and write later about baby, shower and birthday!  Have a fabulous day!  
XOXO - H

No comments:

Post a Comment