Jared and I have been in a la la land of sort trying to prepare for a few things. I find I am a little more overwhelmed than I thought I was going to be. Since I haven't written in a while here it goes.
1. Jared is preparing to have his first of two cornea transplants. I'm so scared and nervous for him but extremely exicted for him as well. His eyes have been on a slope downward for a while and he's miserable. Unfortunately, the transplants have to be a year apart. Of course they want to make sure the first one takes before doing the second...make sense.
2. Baby is coming.....in 10 weeks! I feel so unprepared and so ready at the same time. A little anxious these days. We finally go the crib put together and in the room, now we are just organizing and getting things done to prepare. My baby shower is being thrown by my bestie Molly which will be on July 7th. I feel like days are just flying by now. Everyone is telling me that will come to an end as I get closer to my due date and then the days just drag. Well, as long as I am in air conditioning with a lot of water and a bathroom near by, I think we'll be ok. :)
3. We had to replace a few windows due to the poor job on how they have been replaced in the past. I know I will never tell anyone to go to BOND GLASS CO in Kennewick. They are horrible. We've replaced the same window multiple times and have had to pay for it multiple times.....they don't warranty their work.....which I now know why. They don't do it right! So of course we went with a new place who has had a lot of great feedback by the community. The Glass Nook has been great. They just replaced our windows, will warranty their work and have already checked in with us to make sure we were happy. Super professional company!
4. Had a bit of a diaster today, pipe broke outside our bedroom window, shot up under the siding and then of course had to come down so....it came into the house flooding outside and inside....my bedroom all over the carpet. So of course we had to pull up the carpet, soak up the water and now have fans going like crazy to prevent mold and mildew. That was our nice Sunday afternoon and I'll admit there were tears. I can't handle crazy things like this these days. Emotions are running on overload and I can't help myself. I guess we got some other things done too and somehow I got Jared going on a cleaning spree with me....I love it when that happens. He got out and cleaned the windows, swept the patio and front deck and then helped fold the laundry with me. Love it when he helps without me having to ask. It happens every now and again.....just not as often as I would like.
Well, I'll post some more soon. It's off to bed for this tired momma.
Sunday, June 3, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment