Sunday, October 3, 2010

Is no news, good news?

As I have been waiting for the doctor to give me any type of status update I figured if I was really in trouble that she would have called me right away. I walked down to get the mail yesterday only to find part of what I was waiting for. My test results. Everything is looking on the up and up when looking at my blood work. On the other hand, I had to reschedule MRI and now it has officially been a week. My headaches are unbearable. What gives?

I have been really watching what I do throughout the day to see what brings on my sudden crippling headaches. Is it what I eat, the activities I'm doing or just the stress I put in front of me? I just don't know.

I've been eating more organic and fresh. I feel better. My workouts are getting longer and I feel like I'm getting stronger. Still can't hit the pavement and run though. The doc says to stay away from running. I was really looking forward to training again for a half marathon. With one broken bone out of the way, the other one still gives me pain. I guess that means I need to stop wearing all those fabulous stilletos that Jared cringes to when I pull them out of the closet every morning when heading to work. I am sad about the whole training for 6 weeks only to break a darn metatarsal and be told that I need to stop hurting myself and stop running. I guess that is where the low calcium has played.

I would really love to start Bikram yoga again but I can't spend $130 a month for something I don't know if my schedule will allow. Work has been great but we are getting into a really busy season and heck, it's been busy all summer! It sounds as if this blog is full of crazy complaining. Maybe I will end this for now and come back in a more positive place. Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment