Tuesday, September 14, 2010

So it's been a while....

We have had a crazy hectic schedule of anything and everything in between. I think for the month of August I was out of town every single week and had to cancel one of my favorite things to do (OREGON STATE FAIR WITH AUNT VICKI, KATRINA and MOM). If I wasn't in Seattle for work, I was out of town for yet another doctors appointment and/or scheduled weekend of fun with friends out of town....let's not forget going to Arizona to visit Mel and Dan.

Though it was a fun summer, where did it go? I can't believe it is already mid-September and we barely had a month of super hot weather. As much as I love summer I am really looking forward to fall and all that baking that Jared as well looks forward to.

I am trying to make more time for myself. I have taken more vacation time this summer than I have had in a while from work. It's been nice to get away and relax, hang out with Jared and take some mini-vacations. I've really needed the time away as I'm not feeling any better lately. My headaches are back, my vision is slightly blurred even after making two trips to see my optometrist. The doctor took 7 vials of blood two weeks before my last appointment and then requested another 5 the day I was in. Though I am still waiting on more test results I am scheduled for another MRI to check to see if my tumor has changed at all. I'm praying it isn't doing anything at this point, then again it could explain a lot of things. Doc says that while it was hemorrhaging the last time that it ruined some brain tissue and cells. At this point I am just following the motions...what else can I do to change anything? I'm frustrated, emotional, scared that this is never going to get better. I'm sure Jared feels the same but doesn't show it around me. I think I would be more of a mess if it wasn't for him. Well, for the time being....I'll cross my fingers and wait for the doctor to call.

No comments:

Post a Comment