I feel that some people always take and take and take. I was merely taken back the other day when I have done so many things to help one person and yet they feel the need to take some more then practically slap me across the face.
When someone gives because you are having a hard time, shouldn't you say thank you? Do you keep taking more and more from that person because they have more to give?
Taking advantage of someone, friends or not, is wrong and it hurts. I guess putting friends aside...it's not my problem. I am done helping. Not that I will not be a friend, but I am done helping. It makes me sad that my attitude toward the situation has gotten this bad. Maybe a few days will tell the tale.
Wednesday, October 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment