Monday, October 19, 2009

Emotions

Somethings in life are so reachable or attainable by hard work or with money. Somethings however, aren't that easy. This is where my emotions run high. I guess I have never wanted something so bad. Everyone else in front of me has this like it is nothing, like anyone could have it. EXCEPT ME! It hurts emotionally to know that something that most people take for granted is something I am struggling with so much right now. It doesn't help that Jared brings up the subject at hand two sometimes, three times a week anymore. Doesn't he realize I am doing all I can or all I was meant to.

Emotions, every day is a different feeling. Emotions come in all sorts of shapes and sizes. There are times I wish that I didn't have these emotions. But then what would it be like not to feel, to love, to hurt? What would life be like then? You know...it wouldn't be life.

No comments:

Post a Comment