I find myself wondering wide awake in the early hours of the morning for the last week or two. Does this mean my mind is full of thoughts or that I'm not tearing myself thin enough in the day to make me pound the bed when the sun finally sets? Of all days I surely thought today would be the day I would settle into a deep sleep upon hitting the sheets. In this case, I was definitely wrong.
Does insomnia last forever once it starts?
Once an alert mind sits and thinks, the imagination starts to run. Where does your mind go? Lying in the dark, I start wondering all the possibilities of dreams and what they mean or where they could take me. Imagination goes on the loose, I could write forever going on and on of what goes on in my head when I can't sleep.
Friday, July 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment