Wednesday, July 1, 2009
Little Girls
Today I was with my nieces who I don't get to see too often and it reminded me of when I was little and care free. Their sweet giggles and voices always get me. Quinn is so girly. She loves all auntie Heather's fun purses, lipstick and jewelry. Jared thinks I am teaching her bad habits early, however this is all her own doing. I haven't told her anything about all my fun stuff. She was in my room the other night and looking at my large selection of shoes and admiring how some of them matched my handbags. It is a bad habit that, yes I should not encourage. When I heard this little voice say, "OH AUNTIE, these shoes are beautiful, and they match this purse" followed with some giggles, I smiled big and Jared rolled his eyes and walked away quickly saying I was a terrible influence. I just laughed. It's fun, I was a little girl a long time ago and always dreamed about all the fun shoes and purses I could have. I see it happening all over again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment