Wednesday, May 27, 2009
Let's hope for the right foot...or well I guess literally the left!
Tomorrow, is the day. I am finally having surgery on my foot. After two years, it still hasn't healed nor has it done anything else but be bothersome. So one of the sesamoid bones that is fractured in my left foot will be removed. This weekend after a great day we saw that a doctor was getting sued for operating on the opposite limb. HA! Of course now I have what might be a normal paranoia of the doctor operating on the wrong foot...my right foot. I was thinking maybe I will wear socks, green for "GO" and red for "NO!". Then of course I would also write a note of, "you touch this foot and your dead". I'm sure most people would get a kick out of this but quite frankly...I am NOT kidding. Everyone has to have a little humor when it comes to having some type of surgery. I guess it goes with being relaxed. I still don't understand it. I am not relaxed about it. Not freaked...just not relaxed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment