Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Finally some vacation time...

So, I am finally getting to take some vacation time. More or less so it doesn't pass and not get used before it expires. This month is going to be busy. I am going to finally paint my living room! YEAH! I have been saying this for so long now and Jared laughs every time I bring it up. BUT FOR REAL! I AM GONNA GET IT DONE! I have to get it done by May 28th. I am finally getting my broken sesamoid bone removed (in my foot) and the tendon reattaced to the other side of the bone. Sounds like a lot of pain. Maybe that's why I have been putting it off for so long. I have also had a chance to see a new doctor in Spokane. I never knew they could take so much blood at one time! WOW. Eleven viles of blood later and they were done. For that day. I am going back to Spokane this week to have them do some more blood work and hopefully we will start getting some answers. It's so tiring going from doctor to doctor and never get any real answers. My body is so tired and worn out. I just want to be better. Jared wants me to be better, get back to being healthy. Jared keeps telling people I'm broken and that he keeps asking my mom for his money back. He makes me laugh. If he only knew if parents paid me to take him off their hands. Ha ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment