Monday, June 8, 2009
Ouch!
It has officially been a week and three days since having surgery on my foot preformed. Today, I had gotten my stitches removed in the hope that it would feel even better than my foot had after a crazy long working weekend in Tacoma, WA. However, I have come to find that I seem to be even more miserable than before. My big toe is swollen, but in a funny way. The back side of my big toe is swollen yet the front is not nor is the surgical cut. Does this seem correct to anyone? I brought this attention to my doctor, whom I adore, and he merely said that I needed to ice and relax my foot. Meaning, "slow down". Who does he think I am? I am not a slow person but yet a very active, can't sit down and especially do nothing forever person! It was so miserable sitting with my foot up for three days straight, having people wait on me. It's one thing to do it on purpose because you want to, it's another when you HAVE to do this. Believe me, it's no day at the park. It might sound like I am complaining....yet, I am just very aware of the situation at hand or more....at foot have you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment