Lucas is now known as squirt in the Gilbert house hold. As a FTM (First Time Mom) I tried to explain to my poor husband that there will be a time when you get peed on or pooped on. Well, after me telling him he needed to be careful and maybe a little quicker when changing our little stinker....I myself got a good helping of poo, then pee and then vomit. Oh yes, I got it first.
It all happened so fast...first the projected poo which startled me and made me jump and scream to then the fountain of pee that happened a second later to me moving the baby slightly to only getting more waste projected at me...vomit. I guess it's better to get it all at once but I'm also sure that I saw a little smile on those little lips while I was wiping down. These little bodies have so much waste....all of course in liquid form. It's definitely something to laugh about.
Monday, August 27, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment