My sister and her husband have been living in Spokane for the last 5 1/2 years working and going in school. We knew the day would come when they would have to move away for Dan to go to medical school. That time is now. They're headed to Glendale, Arizona at the end of July to a new start of jobs and specialized med school. I am really excited for them however sad that I can't take the usual day trip to Spokane to play and shop with my sis after my doctors appointments. As much as we both hate to admit, we actually seem to like each other more and more as we get older. It's funny how those things work.
For the longest time we both thought we would never get along. At one point they thought they were moving to Maine, which would have kept in line with "The Plan". You see when we were in high school, Mel and I always said she would move to Maine, have ten kids and never visit back home with the exception of sending the ten kids to see Auntie Heather and the grandparents.
When they were talking about Medical schools there was one in Maine, boy oh boy my eyes lit up and I couldn't stop laughing....Melissa then realized why and started busting a gut. Now we were seeing eye to eye and no one else could figure why. However, "The Plan" didn't work out this time around, BUT...there is still time in this lifetime for them to move there. Oh, how we amuse ourselves.
Well, MelSue and Dan.....you are moving to a place where there is plenty of sun and I will surely be there to visit and get my tan on. Good Luck and see you soon!
Saturday, June 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment