The last few days I have been feeling as though my back is slowly getting out of sorts. Not necessarily my bones like normal but my muscles. I was doing some normal weekend chores....vacuuming, giving the dog a bath when all of a sudden I couldn't stand up any longer. Well, now I am all out of sorts. I can't move too much. The standing position is always awkward.....not so straight, a little this way and a little that way. You can't sit really and laying flat seems to be the best. How do people do this? I am known to the mere back bones out of balance with a quick one or two trips to the chiropractor and I am fixed. This is no easy quick trip to the chiropractor.
So, when I really do yell, "I've fallen and can't get up".....it's no joke.
As everything in life, this too shall pass. Unpleasantly, but it will. The worst thing about it is I have to work all this week.....no getting out of it either. YIKES!
Monday, June 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment