I feel 2010, is going to be great. I have started off feeling good and being organized. Ok, mostly organized. It's hard being organized with Jared. For how clean he always wants everything, he seems to leave the biggest mess.
Jared is still working at the Moose Lodge and loves it and spends his days off being crazy with his brother Jason. I have been filling my time with crafting and yoga when not at work. However, I had to give my poor friend Lexie a store bought baby card....SAD. I got really behind and completely had no time to make one before her amazingly beautiful shower. Who buys generic cards....ugh, I did. Of course her sister Erica was the first one to point it out. I just bowed my head and said sorry. I will make it up to her, I've got some great stuff in the works. As for Erica, when her baby shower comes around I will make sure I have a card ready. Don't want to disappoint. Ha ha. It's so funny how so many of my friends and family always look forward to that great homemade "Stampin' Up!" card. So, I better keep doing it.
We are making big plans for this New Year, we will see where it takes us. I hope everyone had a safe and happy holiday season.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!

No comments:
Post a Comment