Thursday, March 1, 2012

15 Weeks

Well, it's official....I can no longer button my pants and reached my 15 week mark on Sunday. So, my being cheap and great tips from other friends, a rubber band comes in handy for now.

The sickness is finally going away, however I am still so exhausted by the end of the day and passing out on the couch after cooking dinner. Jared gently wakes me up and sends me to bed by 8pm these days. This last week I came down with bronchitis and a sinus infection and the only thing you can do is drink lots of liquids (plenty of OJ) and use a humidifier. My doctor gave me a pitiful look and said sorry hun, no drugs for you. Have a cough drop and sit in a steamy shower. So I did....and a week later I'm still coughing but almost done with this nasty cold.

Jared is getting excited to find out if we are having a boy.....however I have a feeling it's a girl. Another girl for our family full of girls. We find out in a few weeks what we're having and I must admit I would love to know so we can start planning. :) Plus that way I can do a "I told you so".

No comments:

Post a Comment